- Promote Microsoft cell phones (Lumia) on a cell phone review website with a YouTube unboxing channel.
- Promote Windows Store Apps– reviewing different games and utilities on a website and YouTube channel.
- Create an Office 365 site that specializes in Microsoft’s various desktop products- Excel, Word, Access, etc.
- Specialize in resolving Microsoft Support questions- there are tons of users reporting problems with Microsoft products.
- Run a VR site and promote some of Microsoft’s Virtual Reality products– you can see on this page that Microsoft has a variety of VR software and hardware products:
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Windows Mixed Reality headsets
- Windows Mixed Reality-ready PCs
- Windows Mixed Reality Experiences
- VR-ready PCs
- VR Headsets and accessories
The Affiliate Program is a performance-based referral program that lets you earn commissions by referring customers to paid and freemium digital content in Windows Store and paid content in the Microsoft Store.
If you are already promoting your own apps and games via your website, ads, banners or blogs, using the Affiliate Program will be easy. In your promotions, simply upgrade the Windows Store URLs to the Affiliate URLs and earn an additional commission every time your customer makes purchases. That includes everything that customer buys during the referral period, not just the content you promoted. These earnings come on top of what you earn from your downloads, in-app purchases, and in-app advertising in your own apps.